Director - Premier Charter School
|Job Title:||Before and After Care Director|
|Job Location:||Premier Charter School|
|Beginning:||Aug 01, 2023|
|Deadline:||Open until filled **|
|District:||Premier Charter School|
|St Louis, MO 63139|
- Understands the school’s mission, vision, and academic and social/emotional programming and develops BAC programming and partnerships that extend what students are learning and doing during the school day into the BAC program. Such tasks might include, but not limited to the following:
- Building partnerships with external organizations to enhance program offerings to BAC students.
- Reviewing program offerings and allocating staffing and resources to support established school-wide goals.
- Seeking opportunities to utilize before and after school programming to extend learning opportunities for all students.
- Collaborating with students and parents to ensure program quality.
- Builds and supports a positive, motivated and collaborative BAC team. Such tasks might include, but not limited to the following:
- Hiring and supervising all BAC staff.
- Providing frequent, timely feedback and opportunities for continued professional growth.
- Building and maintaining a collaborative and supportive staff culture.
- Recognizing and celebrating team and individual success.
- Evaluating all BAC staff.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements. Such tasks might include, but not limited to the following:
- Ensuring all staff complete required trainings and background check requirements.
- Preparing for and responding to annual compliance site visit.
- Ensuring attendance, scheduling and billing are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates a commitment to and belief in the mission of public education and public school choice in the City of St. Louis.
- Minimum of an internship or one year of administrative experience preferred; degree in educational administration, or other relevant field preferred.
- Experience and proficiency with PK-8th program development, knowledge of childhood developmental milestones and social/emotional learning and intervention strategies.
- Previous experience with professional supervision and staff development preferred.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills to multiple audiences (students, parents and family members, teachers, other school staff).
- Thrives in a small organization where a myriad of skills are utilized.
- Ability to multi-task and simultaneously manage a variety of projects while working collaboratively with teams and independently
- Operates with a high level of personal responsibility, integrity, ethical standards, and optimism.
** District reserves the right to close any Job Posting when a suitable applicant has been found before the deadline date.