All Other Positions - Willard R-II
|Position:||All Other Positions|
|Job Title:||Elementary Computer Lab Instructor/Aide|
|Job Location:||Willard Schools|
|Deadline:||Open until filled **|
|Willard, MO 65781|
417-742-2584 EXT 4005
- Non-certified position, but 60 college hours are required.
- Four year degree preferred, specifically elementary education.
- Technology skills are required for this position.
- Instruction of students in grades K-4 is the major component with duties assigned by the building administrator.
- Will be required to write and carry out computer lesson plans for students age Pre-Kindergarten to 4th grade.
- Will maintain school website and social media pages.
- Will teach computer skills to PreK-4th grade students in 50 minute blocks.
- Must have knowledge of Google Apps for Edcuation, iPad management, and quality instructional practices.
** District reserves the right to close any Job Posting when a suitable applicant has been found before the deadline date.